What to do there
● Tour around the Visitors Trail
● A fairy-tale tour on the Nature Trail
● Outdoor exhibition
● Forest class
● Selfie corners
Food & drinks, working premises
● Our restaurant offers food from their vegetarian and local menu
● Family events and birthdays
● Conference & meeting rooms for working events: Seminars, Conferences, Trainings.
● FREE "Treasure Hunt" concept for children
● FREE outdoor playground for children
● FREE zip-line for children
● FREE parking for cars and bicycles
How to get there
BEAR SANCTUARY Prishtina is located 20 km from Prishtina, Kosovo.
To reach the sanctuary, take the road from Prishtina to Gjilan (through Graçanica), when you reach at petrol station 'Tempo', turn left onto the road towards the village Mramor, after 100 m on the left of this road you'll see a sign for 'BEAR SANCTUARY Prishtina', follow this road towards the sanctuary.
We have a partnership with a local taxi company, "BLUE TAXI"
The price of transport from Prishtina to BEAR SANCTUARY Prishtina is €12
If you want taxi to wait during your visit, it costs an extra €5
A return drive, with one hour waiting time, costs €25
+383 44 800 900 (Viber + WhatsApp)
+383 49 800 900 (Viber + WhatsApp)
By bike and walking/hiking
Our sanctuary can be reached by bike or on foot, there are two options:
1. From Prishtina through Grashtica village 24 km
2. From Gërmia Park through hiking & biking trail "BEAR TRAIL" 5.6 km
There are two options to reach BEAR SANCTUARY Prishtina by bus:
1. Regional daily buses from Prishtina - Gjilan
2. Local bus from Prishtina to Mramor with this schedule:
Schedule of leaving from Prishtina/bus station Plepat (Monday - Friday): 07:00, 10:30, 12:00, 13:30, 15:30, 17:30, 19:30.
Saturdays & Holidays: 07:15, 10:30, 15:30, 19:15.
Sundays: 10:00, 18:00.
Schedule leaving from Mramor (Monday - Friday): 06:00, 06:40, 08:00, 11:30, 13:00, 14:30, 18:30.
Saturdays and holidays: 06:30, 08:00, 11:30, 16:30.
Sunday: 9:00, 17:00.