We rely on your help. Therefore we are always very happy to receive any kind of support for our bear sanctuary.
Here are the options for support us:
1. Direct donations to our BEAR SANCTUARY Prishtina
If you want to donate directly to our sanctuary, you can do this using the following bank details:
BEAR SANCTUARY Prishtina
Bank name: Fondacioni për mbrojtjen e kafshëve VIER PFOTEN Kosova
Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo
- IBAN: XK05 1501090002726743
- SWIFT code: RBKOXKPR
2. Contributions of kindness
Take a look at our wish list and decide whether you would like to help us by buying parts for the enrichments, medication for the bears, working aids for the caretakers or other important items our sanctuary needs.
How does it work? Simply choose an item(s) of your choice and send them to our bear sanctuary (address) or bring it with you on your next visit.
- Fruits: kiwis, apples, plums, berries, grapes (used for training and dietary supplements)
- Nuts: chestnuts, hazelnuts, beechnuts, pine nuts
- Vegetables: potatoes, tomatoes, squash, carrots, and other bear-safe seasonal vegetables
- Heavy duty water jugs
- Heavy duty rubbish bins
- Fire hose
- Pine cones
- Jars of honey and peanut butter
- Burlap sacks (also known as Hessian sacks)
- Herbs and spices
- Old Christmas trees
We update our wish list several times a year and look forward to every package that reaches us!
3. Support FOUR PAWS
Our sanctuary is a project by FOUR PAWS, which is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, revealing suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them.
Founded by Heli Dungler in Vienna in 1988, the organisation focuses on stray dogs and cats, as well as pets, farm animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions as well as in disaster and conflict zones. With sustainable campaigns and projects, FOUR PAWS provides rapid help and long-term protection for suffering animals. www.four-paws.org
Here you can donate to animals in need and support FOUR PAWS.